VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at VXI Global Solutions
Job Reference #: 4191
Categories: Education - ALL, Human Resources - Training & Development, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES, Education - Training
- Designs, plans, and implements corporate training programs, policies, and procedures.
- Researches new training techniques and suggests/implements enhancements to existing digital communications account training programs.
- Leads and directs a team of Trainers and Assistant Trainers
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. This includes adult learning theories.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish internal and external goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks to include administrative and needs for internal and external customers.
- Successfully coach Trainers to meet KPIs and strengthen sales and customer service skills
- Manage and coordinate client training (upskilling and refresher) e.g. content, trainer allocation, schedule roll out with Operations
- Identify Trainers, Training Team Leads, SMEs (Trainers), SMEs (Nesting) to be certified in collaboration with departments heads locally and globally
- Monitor, coaches, tracks and evaluate trainees performance throughout the duration of the training up to and including nesting before being endorsed onto the Production Floor
- Manage the Co-ownership with Operations, of trainee performance 30 days after classroom instruction ensuring the Trainers receive regular feedback and corrective coaching
- Develop, coach, mentor members of the Training Team creating development plans and providing performance feedback
- Overall responsibility for all trainees while in training and nesting until successfully endorsed onto the production e.g. coaching, monitoring attendance, payroll questions etc. (including dismissal in conjunction with Human Resources)
- Management of Training Administration and Reporting including but limited to, completion of Scorecard, Payroll, Peak Book, Mass Transfer form to Ops, Complete Class attrition report. Complete daily End of Day report (EOD). Follow up with Login requests. Test logins once received, Create Logins for Training Simulator.
- Collaborate and partner with other departments e.g. HR, Talent Acquisition, Finance, IT, Operations, Customer Experience, Facilities, QA, WFM, PMO, Client Services and the Global Organization equivalents
- As needed, assists in coordinating schedules with the Operations and other departments
- Willing and able to adjust schedule to meet client needs and requirements
- Audits and inspects documents and processes required by clients
- Willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time (as needed)
- 4-year degree in Operations or Education or a related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in a call center or similar business environment
- Experience in managing digital communications accounts and lines of business (LOBs) in an Operations, QA or Training Department
- At least 2 years of experience in managing and leading a training team
- At least 2 years of trainer delivery experience
- Experience in working within a Global Organization and working with multiple departments both local and overseas and international time zones
- Understanding of e-learning techniques and adult learning principles
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Data metrics - experience in creating KPIs, SLAs and analyzing data
- Significant experience in building, motivating and coaching employees
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Creative thinker and Solutions orientated
- Ability to work within strict time frames and deadlines
- Able to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment
- ?Flexible with schedule to accommodate working in a 24x7 environment and international time zones
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!